The Pro’s and Con’s of a Blizzard.
- No driving for Lydia in the snow!
- It finally looks like winter.
- The world looks like a lovely portrait outside my window!
- Even though I fell walking across the street this morning the snow managed to prop me up at a nice 75 degree angle!
- It’s funny to watch the snow plows get stuck.
- Christmas Tree’s and Hot Chocolate finally have their rightful place in my world.
- Even though it’s snowing hard I still don’t have to turn my heater on! (Thank goodness for living over the kitchen of a business).
- I’ve been praying for snow that I can enjoy for years. Thank you, Lord for answering this prayer!
- Time to play Christmas music!
- No driving for Lydia in the snow! (That means no day off work!)
- The world looks like a lovely portrait outside of my work window!
- I’m still wet from falling in the snow!
- The snow is stopping. 10 inches isn’t enough, dangit!
The Pro’s clearly outweigh the cons – even though I want nothing more than to be at home enjoying this weather then sitting at work going through the end of the month bills. I must say though – ever since moving so close to work and being within walking distance thereto (
So with all that in mind, I say… LET IT SNOW!